- Be You Only Better: Real Life Self Care for Young Adults by Kristi Hugstad
- Celebrate Your Body (and its changes too): The Ultimate Puberty Book for Girls by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Dealing With Stress: Insights and Tips for Teenagers by Christie Cognevich
- What’s the Big Deal About Addictions? Answers and Help for Teens by James J. Crist
- Women’s Health for Life by Donnica Moore
- A Man’s Guide to Healthy Aging by Edward H. Thompson, Jr.
- Military Mental Health Care by Cheryl Lawhorne-Scott
- Brain Health as You Age by Steven P. Simmons
Manhattan Area Resources
- Flint Hills Community Clinic (Manhattan Free Clinic): The Flint Hills Community Clinic provides quality and compassionate free medical care to the uninsured living in Manhattan and neighboring communities.
- Konza Prarie Community Health: Konza Prairie Community Health Center is a community-based medical, dental, and behavioral health clinic dedicated to providing patient-centered, integrated care to all people, regardless of income or insurance status.
- Lafene Health Center (KSU Students): Lafene Health Center is K-State students’ cost-effective, health and well-being facility. Students visiting Lafene can rest assured knowing their care is provided by a staff of highly credentialed healthcare professionals. Lafene Health Center is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
- Riley County Health Department: The Riley County Health Department (RCHD) is a versatile and efficient organization that has served Riley County for more than 50 years. Our mission is to promote and protect the health and safety of our community through evidence-based practices, prevention, and education.
- Health.gov: The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP) encourages all Americans to lead healthy and active lives. We accomplish this by establishing and promoting national public health priorities, translating science into policy, guidance, and tools, and working to improve health literacy and equitable access to clear and actionable health information.
- Mayo Clinic: Inspiring hope and promoting health through integrated clinical practice, education and research. Website has information on health and diseases, as well as a symptom checker.
- MedlinePlus: MedlinePlus is a service of the National Library of Medicine (NLM), the world’s largest medical library, which is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Our mission is to present high-quality, relevant health and wellness information that is trusted, easy to understand, and free of advertising, in both English and Spanish. Anywhere, anytime, on any device—for free.
- Merck Manual: First published in 1899 as a small reference book for physicians and pharmacists. As the Manual evolved, it continually expanded the reach and depth of its offerings to reflect the mission of providing the best medical information of the day to a wide cross-section of users, including medical professionals and students, veterinarians and veterinary students, and consumers. Available in over 10 languages.